Friday, November 12, 2010

Heather Brooke Mother

wines not to be missed in Basilicata

Autumn is the time of strange and extraordinary, the colors especially heated, the days become intimate and the earth offers new flavors. Oil , chestnuts, mushrooms (ask Pollino course) but especially wine. The immortal drink wine and even more fascinating Basilicata has its merits and secrets . I speak of the ancient Aglianico of Grottino Roccanova, of Matera DOC, the wines family and personal metapontino, known in antiquity as Enotria "Wine Country", with which wines I have always compared. I remember the time of harvest, and I can recognize the smell of fermentation in a cellar and I have always great respect for the day of San Martino . A winemaker and
gastronaut, Luciano Pignataro , in a book its wineblog ( follow up FB), suggests a number of wines Basilicata not to be missed.

I wines not to be missed in Basilicata:

'Aglianico del Vulture 1985 doc
' Aglianico del Vulture 2001 doc
" The 2008 Preliminary Basilicata White igt
» Conclusion The 2004 Aglianico Sparkling Rosé Brut

0 comments:

Post a Comment