Monday, February 8, 2010

How Much For An Ambulance Ride In Ontario

Peugeot Italy and the application of after-sale guarantees

was answered Mrs. enclosing the documentation on the after-sale guarantees and the article on stroke the Consumer Code.

Staff Writer ACU

ML I, the undersigned ask you kindly to be able to solve this problem mentioned by telephone. I declare that: I bought a new car peugeot 207 1.4 diesel in July 2009 nell'autosalone block of Main Street "peugeot AQS. Output dall'autosalone to go home, I noticed a noise coming from the front left, I thought it would be rubber. It was Friday, July 3. On July 5th I took the car to go to work, because on my way to work every day I walk about 100 miles round trip, I realized that the sound became more consistent, to which I immediately phoned the mechanic, my friend who works workshop of quell'autosalone. He told me not to too much importance to the noise because, as the car was new it could not be a big flaw, but simply and surely a rubber cushion. So I could stay calm and further to report that it would change, because I still had to mount the device. I trusted. Maybe it will be passed about a month or so. I took it to him to return the same evening and unfortunately I realized that the noise was there and even the car pulled to the right. I called him back immediately and told me the same thing again.
So I took the car four times in the workshop. The third time they held for three days. After four operations, dismantling, replacement, exchange of pieces (on a new vehicle), guided by mechanics, I am really annoyed. I also sent several faxes to peugeot Italy, to no avail if they are rubbing all. I've hunted them money and at this point I ask to be able to get a new car as I l \u200b\u200b'I paid in exchange for this, loud as to be frightening and even heeling on the right. I do not want more than I unmount the mechanics of the car or the new guide, because the car is stinking of grease on mechanics this is a real scam. Make a buck, Peugeot said that Italy should I talk to them and they told me that even now is a manufacturing defect stabilizer bar mounted shorter, are you kidding me. The car è in garanzia. Ho la vettura nuova o mi devono restituire i soldi. Vi prego pensateci voi non so più che fare ho paura a guidare questa vettura. Vi ringrazio anticipatamente di cuore. Aspetto vostra risposta.

Technorati Tag:

0 comments:

Post a Comment