Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seating Diagram Wedding, Template

Warranty!

The advice given to Mr. Antonio, was to contact the Justice of the Peace groped for a settlement on a non conteziosa.

Staff Writer ACU

On June 5, 2009 I brought my bike from the Ducati dealer Nuoro (XXXXXXX) for the coupon and warranty replacement of front brake discs . There he remained until October, pending authorization by the inspector Ducati and despite my constant stress at the office customers. In October, the Ducati decided to move the bike from the dealer Cagliari (XXXXXXX) to carry out the work. Currently the bike, now out of warranty, has not been repaired and they told me that Ducati is not covered by the warranty, but do not want to give me a written reply. At the moment the bike is still "seized" by the dealer of Cagliari. It 'may be able to have a written response from the Ducati? I do not give it and I only allow the return of the bike to Iglesias, where I live. Thanks for any answer I can give. Antonio Agus

Technorati Tag:

0 comments:

Post a Comment