Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Is The Best Pokemon Heart Gold Rom Desmume

improper costs "diagnosis" for the repair of an iron.

Having been a concern in relation to the conduct of a company at which I turned to the provision of work, I turned to your association by telephone. The receptionist told me to send an e-mail.

For a repair to the iron, I turned to an appliance parts center by paying a deposit of 10 € waiting for a quote that I would be notified. After about 20 days I received on my answering machine communication budget of 95 €. Having considered the high cost, I went to pick up the iron and parts center gave me the note - REPAIR in which it is written that the cost of labor is the total VAT 2.152 0.430 2.582 Total repair & # 160; total customer € 2.58. Apart from that note I was given a receipt in which it is written REPAIR SUBTOTAL € 10.00 € 10.00 TOTAL 10.

Having noted that on-REPAIR NOTE the cost of repair is € 2.58 and on the receipt under repair, the cost is € 10.00 I expected che mi fosse corrisposta la differenza, invece con mia sorpresa mi è stato riferito che la differenza "è dovuta alla diagnosi ".

Appare chiaro che trattasi di importi irrilevanti, tuttavia mi piacerebbe sapere se il comportamento dell'azienda è corretto e in caso contrario quale tipo di rivalsa può essere operata.

Essendo disponibile ad inviare e copia del centro ricambi e copia dello scontrino fiscale gradirei un cenno di riscontro.

                                                                                                                                                                        Vi ringrazio

                                                                                                                                                                                           Nicola Romano

0 comments:

Post a Comment