Thursday, February 18, 2010

Samsung Ln52a630 Base Cover

Ebay, Paypal and Posteitaliane and fifteen value days.

Dear Sirs,

are to bring to your attention a strange case of "passing problem" between three major companies operating in Italian territory. Are Ebay, and Posteitaliane Paypall.

So I'm forced to be a bit 'long starting from the beginning:

just since I started selling some items I own on Ebay and I was advised by friends to receive payment tramite ricarica Postepay, quindi mi sono recato nell'ufficio postale del mio paese per creare una PostePay a mio nome. Nel momento della Verifica della carta richiesto da Paypal per diventare un venditore si Ebay, il pagamento non viene fatto direttamente sulla Carta PostePay ma prima finisce in un conto "virtuale" e a mio nome sul sito Paypal (che non si capisce bene se è una banca o cosa... ) Per avere la disponibilità del denaro sulla carta e quindi poter ritirare il contante bisogna ordinare a Paypal, una vota che arriva la conferma di pagamento, di girare la somma sulla propria carta con 2/3 giorni lavorativi di valuta.... E qui scatta la truffa! Nel creare l'inserzione su Ebay dobbiamo inserire i giorni di spedizione e le spese delivery which in my case were charged to the buyer. Now, after thinking about having 2 / 3 days, the availability of money, the time of delivery included in the listing I was 5 days. After six days the money was not available on paper and then I phoned the service center to Paypal to see what had happened ... Paypal told me that, and it was not their job to tell me, other Posteitaliane takes 15/16 days to make the money available on the Charter. Obviously no one, much less do Paypal Ebay, I have warned in recent days more than expected. I called Posteitaliane that the moment they told me I was doing a "misuse" of the paper and they are missing assolutamente nulla. In una telefonata successiva mi è stato detto che non è possibile che ci siano tutti questi giorni da spettare e hanno "girato la palla" a Paypal... Una bella confusione non c'è che dire.

Per concludere io mi trovo con dei clienti scontenti per il dilatarsi delle spese di spedizione; la prima regola di "buon senso" del commercio elettronico è quella di spedire il bene solo a pagamento avvenuto, ma non pagamento virtuale. Poi le spese di spedizione che ovviamente sono a carico dell'acquirente io non ho alcuna intenzione di anticiparle rimanendo "fuori" con del denaro, anche se si tratta di pochi euro... La mia domanda è la seguente: Ebay, Posteitaliane, and Paypal can really omit those notorious 15-day currency? There should be warned customers about this? In no card out I was warned about this and I still have not the availability of money on my card and my clients are still waiting for me to send the article ...

I leave you this dilemma, with the certainty that in these 20 days of waiting my money "turn" and who knows where doing who knows who enrich ...

Thanks for your attention, I look forward to a welcome your feedback.

Sincerely.
Barnabas Monti

Technorati Tags: Ebay , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment